Terms and Conditions of Use
The following terms and conditions govern the use of our websites, all goods and services supplied by Invite By Voice LLC (“IBV”) which is located at Eden Prairie MN 55347, US. So, by using our site and buying our products and services, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by these terms and conditions. IBV has the right to make any modification or totally change these terms and conditions at any time and post here, and will be effective immediately. Please read carefully before placing your order
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability of Products
- By using our website, software and templates available in our site and ordering products offered herein, you warrant to IBV LLC that you will not use mentioned products and services for any reason that is unlawful or prohibited by Terms and Conditions of Use explained here.
- IBV LLC will start processing your order at its earliest time based on current order load and availability of components to finish your order. However, we reserve all rights to cancel out your order for any legitimate reason at any given time. Some of those reasons can be given as: unavailability of components to finish goods, the accuracy of price stated in our website, or not receiving the cleared funds.
- IBV reserves rights to change the price of products and services offered in its website and it can offer promotions/discounts at any given time. You will be charged based on the price shown our website and any available promotion/discount at the time of your order is placed.
- You must understand that there are so many variables that affect the final quality of sound that comes out of voice module when plays. Those modules are programmed from original sound files that either you provided or used one from our music library or combination of both. So, the quality of original voice file is one of the biggest parameter that affects final sound quality. You must also understand that voice module is composed of many electronic components and vulnerable to failure. These electronic components are subject to 100% quality control before delivered to you such as IBV makes sure that they work properly prior to delivering to you. IBV will not be liable for any damage or loss it might bring to you. However, we will be happy to change failure ones for you as long as they are used as according to explained in our website.
- IBV have no limitation or restriction on either written text or recorded voice used in producing our products ordered by its customers. Additionally, it reserves all rights to refuse to produce any written text or recorded or provided voice for any one of the reasons given here. Those reasons are, but not limited to, unlawful, inappropriate, infringing, offending, etc. However, you carry all responsibilities for written products and recorded voice, other than provided by IBV, in the case of any of these products being under investigation. IBV will have no liability.
Copyrights, Patents and Trademarks
Unless otherwise specified, all materials presented in our websites such as text, design, artwork, logos, templates, software, videos, music, etc are the sole properties of IBV LLC. All materials are copyrighted at 2009 and IBV LLC reserves all rights. Reproducing, copying, republishing, using, etc any of those materials, without written permission from us, is violation of U.S and International copyright laws. IBV LLC also have all patent rights (patent pending) for its system and products presented in this website. Many products in our website are trademark to imply intellectual property; however, the absence of trademark does not constitute a waiver of our intellectual property. Violation is subject to fines and imprisonment by U.S. and foreign country’s patent and trademark laws.Payment and Delivery
- We accept any payment method which is available on our website. No checks are accepted.
- You will be asked for full payment at the time of placing your order.
- All products will be delivered to shipping address that is provided at the time of placing order. You may need to do some assembling before you can mail them to your guests.
- We will do our best to deliver your order within estimated timeline. However, IBV cannot be hold liable for any loss or damage you experience due to reasonable or unavoidable delay in estimated delivery time. We will again do our best and work with you very closely to inform you in advance if such delay for your order is inevitable.
- We, at IBV, apply quality control for every single item that we ship. Visual inspection is applied to all products. All of sound modules are also inspected before and after they are assembled into products. However, at the time of delivery of your order, except samples, you will be asked to sign to confirm that products are on good condition. In the case of you see serious damage (other than some minor ones) in package please refuse delivery. After you accept your delivery package, you will have 2 days to inspect all of your products and give us feedback. We will be happy to discuss with you any issue you might experience.
- After the time explained above, in #7, than IBV will have no responsibility on those products
Cancellation, Return and Product Warranty
- You have the right to cancel your order within 3 days of placing order, IF NOT SHIPPED ALREADY. Cancellation can only be executed online. IBV will refund or re-credit you within 21 days of your cancellation. No cancellation is available after 3 days.
- IBV, with all means, will not accept any products back if they are damaged due to customer’s misuse, sound modules are disassembled from their location, any visible mark that is the implementation of disassembling, etc.
- Even though we 100% inspect all of our products before delivery, IBV solidly guarantees to replace any defected item that reported by customer, NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN, within 2 days of delivery date.